Why is it important to read children’s bedtime stories?
Many studies have found that reading stories before going to bed, even for only 10-15 minutes, is very important, let's see why:
1. The bedtime story helps the development of language and memory skills.
2. They assist in the development of emotional capabilities.
3. They stimulate deductive reasoning.
4. They stimulate imagination and creativity.
5. They create a reassuring routine.
6. The transmit values.
7. They encourage the desire to learn to read.
Well.. Good night, with fabilia!